Thursday, July 3, 2008

Part Man...Part Kato...All Mankato!









Hello from Mankato,KS. We're cruising right along. Our stop in Longmont, CO was awesome. We're four days out and just over 400 miles. I think we're going to go for 1000 miles in 10 days. We should be able to get it as long as the winds cooperate.


As for the pics, we got Andy taking a hobo shower in the park. It was quite refreshing. There's us entering the Nebraska, Kansas, and the Central Time Zone. We spelled out a K for Kansas in one of the pictures but it's not quite ready for prime time. The landscapes are from Eastern Colorado. And lastly, a sweet pic of me and my girlfriend, Julie, at Jake's mom's house. She came out to meet us and visit her brother in Boulder. It was awesome to see her! She was great motivation for me to make it over Trail Ridge Rd.

Ok everyone, have a great 4th of July and be safe! I think we're going to be in Seneca, KS. I'm hoping for a rodeo and food on a stick but we'll see what we get.

See ya later.

No comments: